TimberTech AZEK, TimberTech PRO, TimberTech EDGE Cleaning Tips
- It is recommended that you wash periodically with ordinary household products to remove dirt and debris.
- Avoid the use of mats, tarps, pool toys, and other non-porous items on the deck for any extended period of time as these items may cause discoloration.
- Some products, such as sunblock and insect repellent, contain chemicals that may alter the surface of TimberTech Deck. Check product labels and consult with the manufacturer.
- For ice removal, most products containing calcium chloride can be used. These products may leave a white residue which can be cleaned using the above guidelines.
- Always remove jobsite dust, clay, dirt, mud, and other construction products from TimberTech Deck, Porch, Rim Joist Covers, & Riser quickly. Do not allow construction dirt and debris to sit on the TimberTech Deck/Porch surface
- All-surface deck cleaner or an all-purpose cleaner, such as Chomp® Gutter cleaner, Zep® 505, Simple® Green or Krud Kutter® Cleaner/Degreaser for spot cleaning and periodic maintenance cleaning
- A stiff natural fiber brush
Note that composite deck cleaners such as Corte Clean®, Thompson’s® Water Seal® Oxy Action, Olympic® Premium Deck Cleaner, or other cleaners specified as composite deck cleaners, in powder or liquid form, SHOULD NOT be used with AZEK Deck/ Porch. AZEK Deck/Porch is a PVC/polymer deck plank and not a wood/plastic composite.
- Dawn Ultra/Water for spot cleaning and periodic maintenance cleaning
- Chomp Pro Gutter cleaner for harder to clean mud, clay, and dirt surface contamination
- Quickie Bulldozer Deck Scrub Brush - Medium Plastic Bristled Deck Brush - Model # 240BZ-01
ReliaBoard, TwinFinish, & DockSider Cleaning Tips
- Wash Safe Spray and Clean Composite Deck Cleaner, Corte Clean, SuperDeck Composite Deck Cleaner, and Thompson’s Water Seal – Oxy Action for spot cleaning and periodic maintenance cleaning
- Quickie Bulldozer Deck Scrub - Medium Plastic Bristled Deck Brush: Model # 240BZ-01