A homeowner is selling their house and wants to transfer the warranty, how do I do that?

The current homeowner should pass invoices of purchase for the TimberTech/AZEK products and a copy of the original dated contract for installation to the new purchasers, if the sale of the property takes place within the defined period of transferability and a claim should occur, the new purchasers would be required to provided dated documents of the original construction, along with dated documentation of the transfer of ownership, typically documentation from the closing/transfer of the property. This would validate that the transfer of ownership took place within the defined transfer period.

Inspiration on Instagram

Real projects. Real people. Real inspiring. See how others have transformed their outdoor spaces.

Follow us
Image uploaded to Instagram

Scroll to Top