Experience Better Tech, Better Deck™
Our advantage: innovative, sustainable materials technology. Your advantage: nature-inspired decking that endures.
See the TimberTech difference for yourself.
At TimberTech®, we believe in creating deck boards and other outdoor living products that mimic the natural look of real wood but without all the pitfalls. As our name implies, we use technology to engineer environmentally-friendly, long-lasting, and aesthetically-pleasing decking products. Our goal: to help you build ideal outdoor living spaces for your home by producing the most realistic and durable PVC and composite decking materials on the market.
We don’t settle for good enough, and we believe you should never have to settle for just another deck. So, let’s get to the good stuff – here’s what our advanced technology means for you.
What Our Technology Means for You
When you go with TimberTech composite materials or PVC, you don’t sacrifice beauty. Our proprietary color-cascading technology delivers the most realistic wood look with natural color blending. We offer a wide range of multi-tonal options and wood grain patterns. The good news? You don’t have to choose just one.
Durable, Long-Lasting Materials
Get the full aesthetic experience of wood without the laborious, costly, and constant upkeep required of lumber. Our signature capped polymer materials offer unbeatable protection from the elements to safeguard your deck boards from mold, mildew, and moisture damage. Beautiful decks that last, backed by industry-leading warranties.
Livable Decking Products
- Alloy Armour Technology® engineered to resist stains, scratches and fading.
- TimberTech AZEK® boards stay up to 30° cooler than competitive composite products.
- We offer a wide variety of fastening systems (color-matched fasteners, hidden stainless steel clips) that secure your deck.
- TimberTech AZEK boards are 30 percent lighter than the competition’s composite decking.
Sustainable To The Core
- We use up to 80% recycled material (capped composite decking boards) and nearly 54% recycled PVC (capped polymer boards).
- In 2019, we diverted roughly 290 million pounds of waste and scrap from ending up in landfills.
- Thanks to homeowners choosing our decks – we have saved more than 1 million trees since 2015.